Dreaming of the ideal mountain retreat? Beats Workin' will turn that fantasy into reality. Tucked away among tall trees and mossy boulders, this handsome log home makes entertaining family and friends seem effortless. With two living areas on the main level, there is ample room for everyone to kick back and relax. Evenings are best spent gathered around the warm glow of the towering native stone fireplace in the great room. Enjoy your picturesque surroundings as you lounge on the expansive deck, or take a short stroll to your brand NEW aluminum dock slip for fishing or boating. Within a short drive to skiing, state parks, golf and restaurants, Beats Workin' is a dream come true.
**Late Summer Weekend and Extra Night Rates are Available for Labor Day Weekend Only.
**Check-ins during the week of Thanksgiving are subject to a 15% surcharge added onto the above rates.
**Rates do not include tax or additional fees.
**The information though deemed accurate is not guaranteed, it is subject to errors, omissions, change of price, or withdrawal without notice.
Bed Sizes: King, Queen & Daybed w/Trundle, Queen & Daybed w/Trundle, Double & Daybed w/Trundle, Queen
1. Bedroom - (Queen & Daybed w/Trundle) Ceiling Fan, TV, DVD
2. Bedroom - (Queen & Daybed w/Trundle) Ceiling Fan, TV, DVD, CD Player
3. Bedroom - (Double & Daybed w/Trundle) Ceiling Fan, TV, VCR, DVD
4. Bedroom - (Queen) TV, DVD, Ceiling Fan
5. Full Bath - Standard Bath
6. Full Bath -
1. Great Room - Fireplace (wood), Cathedral Ceilings, 50" Plasma Flat Screen TV, CD Player, Deck Access
2. Half Bath -
3. Dining Room - Table Seats 10, Deck Access
4. Kitchen - Seats 6, Double oven
5. Master Suite - (King) TV, DVD, Private Standard Bath
6. Family Room - TV, VCR, DVD, Deck Access
1. Game Room - TV, DVD, CD Player, Pool Table, Foosball Table, Air Hockey, Microwave