Regardless of season, travel insurance is always a good idea, but did you know that there is ZERO risk involved in booking your winter ski vacation with Railey Mountain Lake Vacations? Call today for more information on the benefit available to our guests who book thirty days or more from their arrival date, secure travel insurance, and find a lack of snow on our slopes.
No snow? No Risk! Call (877) 450-5705 for more information.
This page provides a broad overview of policy provisions and does not revise or amend the policy. Travel Insurance coverages are underwritten by Arch Insurance Company. Your policy is the contract that specifically and fully describes your coverages. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply and coverages may vary in certain states. Please refer to your policy for detailed terms and conditions.
To obtain a copy of your full travel insurance plan details, please call 1-866-889-7409 or visit online at: www.trippreserver.com
IMPORTANT PROVISIONS IN YOUR POLICY:
- You must advise the Travel Supplier or Property Management Company and Us as soon as possible in the event of a claim. We will not pay benefits for any additional charges incurred that would not have been charged had You notified the Travel Supplier or Property Management Company as soon as reasonably possible.
- Pre-existing conditions are not covered under the policy unless:
- Your premium for this policy is received within 21 days of your initial trip deposit.
- You or the individual with the Pre-Existing Condition, are not disabled from travel at the time Your premium is paid.
- Coverage available under the Emergency Medical Evacuation or Repatriation of Remains benefits.
- If you have a claim, it must be reported to us within 30 days after a loss or as soon as is reasonably possible:
Red Sky Travel Insurance
c/o Arch Insurance Company
Executive Plaza IV
11350 McCormick Rd., Suite 102
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am – 5pm EST
Travel Assistance Services Global travel assistance, medical emergency, and roadside assistance are available 24/7/365.
CALL TOLL FREE: (within the United States and Canada) 1-866-889-7409
Provides a variety of travel related services, including:
- Medical Evacuation • Medically Necessary Repatriation • Repatriation of Remains • Medical or Legal Referral • Inoculation Information • Hospital Admission Guarantee • Translation Service • Lost Baggage Retrieval • Passport/Visa Information • Emergency Cash Advance* • Bail Bond* • Prescription Drug/Eyeglass Replacement*
* Payment reimbursement to the Assistance Company is your responsibility.
The following services are available to you when traveling 50 miles or more from your home for a vehicle registered or rented to you during the effective Policy term, subject to the exclusions and limitations listed below. To receive the Emergency Roadside Assistance Services, you must be with the vehicle when the service provider arrives:
Towing Assistance • Battery Services • Flat Tire Assistance • Fuel, Oil and Water Delivery Service
- Lock-out Assistance • Collision Assistance
For any amount exceeding the program’s $100 per occurrence benefit limit, it will be your responsibility to pay the service provider directly for the additional charges. Please note: Only one service call for the same cause will be covered during any seven-day period.